Help wishes come true
Items needed by Holy Cross
Help us stretch our budget and mission by donating these needed items almost year round. All items may be dropped off at the Holy Cross Parish Hall during weekday buisness hours or before/after Sunday Services. To find out what is needed especially during the Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter times, please contact the Church Office by email or by calling: 814-725-4679.
- Paper supplies – copier paper, toilet paper, paper towels, paper table clothes, decorations, cups, plates, etc.
- Cleaning supplies – dish soap, paper and cloth towels, sponges, floor cleaner, window cleaner, mops, brooms, etc.
- Office supplies – pens, markers, tablets, stamps, staples, tape, etc.
- Gas Cards or Visa Gift Cards for those seeking assistance from us for emergencies.
Wishes to Help Us Help Others
- Food pantry items – Canned goods, shelf or boxed items, staple goods, fresh produce, if available.
- Walmart gift cards for needy families
- School supplies, backpacks, lunchboxes – new or lightly used
- Personal care items for homeless, crisis victims, etc.
- Flowers, landscaping plants, mulch
BIG Wishes (ones we dream about)
- Replace parish hall windows